Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Toons-a-ganza


Earlier I began rummaging thought my "Cartoon"  file from the years 2002-2005.  I just scooped a bunch of them up, thinking some might enjoy a stroll down memory lane.   Amazing how we seem to be plowing the same political ground today.  The best, IMO, are two Micky Mouse strips from long ago (I knew dates when I posted them, but am too lazy to find that post). With the exception of inserting Clinton's name as the rapist in one panel, they are the work of Walt Disney in a dark mood. 


8 comments:

iri said...

Page Not Found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try the following:

Don't try and post conservative humor from an Apple product.

(I know, I'm bad.)

iri said...

By the way, she still looks dang good after all these years. Must be the jeans or something.

Anonymous said...

I can never seem to zoom out to get the full picture of coffee girl.

This would be a great time to remedy this if you would be so kind Rodger.

--mech

Jon said...

/\ THIS !!!! /\

Juice said...

According to the comics that made me laugh most, I'm a sick,sick person. Thanks for the stroll.

iri said...

I didn't see no MexiCannon. Pffft. If ever we needed a MexiCannon we need it now. Point it at Rubio and McCain and the host of other GOP brain trust.

Anonymous said...

I look at her every day on the coffee cup in my cupboard...thank you RKOF

skegatz

Rodger the Real King of France said...

skegatz - a voice from the way past. Gave me a tear.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.