Thursday, October 31, 2013

A letter to Stu

                                                          Provoking Racial Unrest


Stu,

Something has been bothering me lately.  As you know, conservatives consider Obama racially divisive.  Nothing new there.  On the other hand, conservatives, libertarians, and Tea Party folks are frequently depicted as racist by the left, though they are absolutely not.  In fact, there are black people in those conservative, libertarian, and Tea Party organizations.  Hell, I contributed to and voted for one in the last presidential election.

 Which leads me to the point at which Obama has gone from annoying would be tyrant to hateful, actual tyrant, as we get into more of the impact of the Obamacare program.  Right now we are seeing real harm being done to people, many of whom are being denuded of first their existing health insurance programs, to be followed by their hard earned money, as they are forced into new insurance plans under Obamacare.  People will not be quiet as they are robbed by the government.  We may well be looking at serious repercussions before this is over.

Which brings me to my first point, Obama and racial divisiveness.  Obama has set up Americans for racial hatred we haven’t seen in this country in a hundred years.  How will white working people react to black people, 90% of whom voted to put Obama in office, and retain him there.  Without them, this tyrant could not occupy the White House.  Will white people, after suffering under Obamacare, still maintain a non racial view of other people, nine out of ten of whom voted for this monstrosity.  Of course black people will also lose their current policies, though I think a greater percentage will be eligible for subsidies.

My answer is that I don’t know.  But there is now a greater possibility, or likelihood, of racial hatred in this country than there has been in the past. Have you given this issue any thought? "

Damian "skoonj" Housman



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

skoonj may have a point, although I think most likely a violence tipping point may come not from white America, but from urban blacks who will riot when Uhbama really gets results that hit their rice bowl hard or when a 2014 Congress impeaches Uhbama. I have a black friend and a couple of delightful black neighbors who hate Uhbama. They earned their place in our society and are pissed at the entitled takers.
I and millions of other Americans are sick to death of this racist "I'm offended", "I been oppressed", "I'm entitled" mentality and are more than ready to lance that boil. Bring it.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Anonymous said...

I will try to state politely that I have become inured to the claim that every opinion or decision I make is 'racist'. If I think people should not make babies without partnership, should go to school and learn, should get a job, should should should, I am not by definition, being "racist".
I am expressing an opinion about how life works.
I worked my whole working life with 'Affirmative Action', and had my share of losing out to someone who was not as well qualified. I was moved into a jow where 'expert consultants' were hired and paid more than me, who were totally inept, ignorant, and unable to do their job, and who could not answer one question about their duties. I did their work without complaint.
I finally left the workforce while the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission was still forcing people to 'balance' their workforce to reflect the local racial makeup.
But *I* am racist?
Sorry, that dog don't hunt.
I REFUSE to accept the label.
This sorry excuse for a human that inhabits 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue with his 'mate'(?) belongs there as an Affirmative Action hire. He's not qualified, and has done nothing to improve relations in his years in office. He has thin skin when it comes to 'people of color', and assumes the situation even as he states IGNORANCE about the facts. {bad police!}
I'm done with it. He belongs in the same class as Jesse and Al. Race pimp. Hurting people, of all colors, because of his desire to make himself look good, or in the case of his compatriots, to get rich.
tomw

Anonymous said...

tomw - Me too. I was happy to retire just to not have to go to diversity fairs and sensitivity training and watch the diversity and affirmative action depts (yes, two differnt fiefdoms)grow almost as big as engineering. Gotta park the quota making deadwood someplace, yannow.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

Skoonj said...

My original e-mail was to Stu Tarlowe. This is his response, posted with permission:

I've given it a LOT of thought. My opinion is that the racial divisiveness serves Obama's agenda. Take the racial divisiveness and tension -- from resentment of Blacks as Obama-enablers to the rise in physical attacks by Blacks on whites (flash mobs, "the Knockout Game" etc., all of which have been deliberately under-reported) -- to its logical extreme and there will be a backlash.

When that backlash involves armed whites, whether organized or not, it will play right into the Marxist/Stalinist agenda. They will be painted as racist vigilantes, night-riders and "the new KKK". And that will be the impetus to implement widespread confiscation of firearms.

First it will be in the form of "voluntary" turn-ins of otherwise legal firearms; those who don't comply will be labeled de facto racists, white power advocates, anti-government types and revolutionaries ("enemies of the state"), and their neighbors will be encouraged to rat them out.

When it comes down to the government's agents actually going door-to-door to seize firearms, do you think they'll be doing it in the ghettos? No, they'll be doing it to Mr. & Mrs. John Q. (white) Public, rendering them totally defenseless against Black criminals and gangs (who have NOT been disarmed) and who will ratchet up the "redistribution of wealth". Many white Americans will be happy to give up everything and be herded into "camps" just for self-preservation; unable to protect themselves, they will be dependent on the government to protect them, which is exactly what is wanted.

Remember that the agenda calls for destruction of the middle class. Don't think it will be limited to taxing and regulating small businesses out of existence, or other economic pressures.

ST

pdwalker said...

Obama will not be impeached.

His cronies will continue to rule the roost. I include the rhinos in that group who will continue to happily go along to get along.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.