Tuesday, October 29, 2013

If I were you; Haute Cuisine




Often times your mood will determine how well you receive a given movie (for me, anyway).  That said, Haute Cuisine falls into the category of "It don't matter what mood you're in; you'll love it.  Unless you are Mr. Juice, and can neither speak French, nor  abide subtitled movies.  (Trailer)

Maybe I was in the mood, but I just loved "if I were you."  Yeah, there were moments where I thought things were slipping away
like the protagonist constantly swigging from a bottomless bottle of boozebut then it would rebound.  It's rated "R," but I can't tell you why, in this climate of anything goes.  A few eff words; that's it.  (Trailer)

Both stream on NetFlix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.