Thursday, November 21, 2013

FIttness is Good

                                                                        Catharsis


Queue Y-M-C-A




Me and the MoSup celebrated our wedding anniversary a few weeks ago, and gave each other a membership in a health club.  Best thing ever.  That's why my morning posts are generally down. 

I discovered that mornings are when, after dropping their kids off at school, or after hubby goes to work, the more
ermdedicated health enthusiasts show up. It's just wonderful seeing young people keeping  themselves fit.

I begin with the treadmill; all have a video screen with basic cable.  In the morning, I don't watch it  anymore.  It's just a joy watchimg my surrounding; the place is like a disco.   In the afternoon,  matrons, geezers, and fatties pretty much occupy the place; ESPN is then a great watch. 
(MoSup likes the recumbent cycle, and listens to the rosary and some other stuff.)

That Jacob's ladder is directly in front of the rest bench I occupy after the treadmill, before moving on to a circuit of 12 torture device machines. Sometimes I have to cool off for many minutes before I move on, 
because it's not all that popular.  Sometimes nobody uses it, alas.

I love this place.  Oh, the reason my posts are down in the afternoon is because I'm napping.



4 comments:

leelu said...

You are a baaad man!

Thank you!!

pdwalker said...

It's *GREAT* to be alive, living life.

You just have to know where to look.

Tom Mann said...

Have Santa bring you some real bikes so that when the weather warms up you can spin the BA Trail. Like the gym, the rewards beyond the exercise are countless.

USMC2841 said...

You Must Critique Asses.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.