Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Hitachi-San Art


art is everywhere

I don't need no stinking art gallery
HYSTERICAL LITERATURE: THE ORGASM AS ART



When I tell Clayton’s lovely assistant for the evening that I’ve never experienced the Hitachi, her eyes light up. I’ve obviously gotten myself into the most fun kind of trouble. Lights get set and everyone assumes their positions. My underwear lays on the floor out of frame. As I start reading, my disbelief is suspended. I forget what is about to happen. The first touch on my thigh sends all available blood to my vulva. I continue to enunciate properly, focusing on the text. I’ve broken a sweat. If this goes on for much longer my hair will be plastered to my head with perspiration as though I’ve been working out or engaging in acrobatic man/woman penetrative fucking. I stumble over a word, my concentration breaks as I go back to pronounce it correctly. Neither the Hitachi or the woman wielding it will be denied, but in the interests of art (and because this feels so beautifully filthy I don’t want it to stop yet) I hold out as long as I can. This section of the world that I’m inhabiting slows down, zooms in. Like a stretched rubber band it suddenly contracts, and I am lovingly punched with an orgasm.

And Clayton Cubitt talks to Salon about the project.

  Tommy Lee Smith (more)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

And she did all that without a teleprompter!

bocopro said...

Uh, I honestly haven't a clue.

But having taught literature for 15 years, I figured 'What the hell, why not' and gave it a listen. Besides, today is blustery cold and rainy.

As I watched it, my perception of the performer's mindset progressed from pseudointellectual to groupie to flake to something resembling a serial killer's sexual gratification in abusing and then terminating his victim.

The last minute or so convinced me that she was sitting on a silent sybian machine. I kinda wish I had that 6 minutes 52 seconds back.

iri said...

She was faking. I've seen it a thousand times.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

"She was faking. I've seen it a thousand times."

Maybe she was, but were you seeing it from under the table??

And lest suppose you took any woman randomly (who was willing to try this); what sort of reaction would she have to five minutes of Mr. Hitachi? Srlsy.

iri said...

They'd pee their pants?

DougM said...

I'll have what she's having.

Snackeater said...

"She was faking. I've seen it a thousand times."

Thanks a lot--I just spewed Gatorade all over my laptop--where do I send the bill?

Helly said...

I read it as "hibachi."

Never mind.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Sorry iri - I am sometimes oblivious (and I'm on Heroin withdrawal). Good on you.

iri said...

Pffft, forget about it. It was probably real but still....who does this shit?

I don't think any of the women I've ever known (biblically)would sit still for that. Wait, you know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

Alicia is my favorite of all of them...

Kim

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.