Wednesday, November 06, 2013

It's the GOP!






The RNC Want Partial Credit for Chris Christie's Re-Election
Don't want Obama getting all the credit? WTF?
 The win for the GOP in New Jersey will likely be in contrast to the expected results of a handful of other big races this Tuesday, including the New York City Mayor's race, and the Virginia governor's race.

That could be, in part, why the national RNC quickly made sure to mention its support for Christie's campaign in a congratulatory statement from chairman Reince Priebus

The GOP smack heads!  A bigger tent; appealling to women and minorities!  It's magic, I tells ya; magic.

Excuse me while I stab myself in the liver.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Christie is a Republican, then I am a nun. And I am not.
He could have had the senate election on Tuesday, but he didn't want to affect his turnout against a pretty popular Dem. If he was that good, he could have helped defeat Booker. But he chickened out.
Scru him two.
tomw

MAX Redline said...

Too bad they couldn't be bothered to support anyone in VA.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.