Friday, December 06, 2013

Where the man with zero credibility makes things worse

Cue Dumb and Dumber
“I think Joe Biden will go down in history as one of the best vice presidents ever, and he has been with me, at my side, in every tough decision that I’ve made,” Obama told MSNBC in an interview Thursday.  [Chris Matthews interview]

It's here reported that Obama later qualified that statement, saying it of course depended on whether all YouTubes and typed transcripts of Biden's inane utterances could be scrubbed.

5 comments:

renojim said...

Don't know whether to laugh, cry, or blow my brains out.

Guess I'll go with laugh.

Steve in Greensboro said...

Like one of the tallest Munchkins.

Esteve said...

"Joe Biden is literally awesome. No, don't laugh, I'm serious." Joe Biden.

Helly said...

It's fair to say that his performance as The Insurance Policy has been unparalleled.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but I would still love to wake up tomorrow and hear on the news,"Our new President, President Biden."

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.