Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Key & Peele

 

  On the Tube                           










Went over to Denny's place coupla minnits ago and read some comments about ghetto names.  Picked up a few new ones I hadn't heard before:  Ejaculetta, Spermolina, and Placentia.  Also got a link to this (which is so cool):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss&feature=youtu.be

Metzger 


Funny bit, but some of the others are flat hilarious.  I don't watch Comedy Central anymoredon't even know what channel to dialso Key & Peele are a revelation.  I got onto a YouTube Mix, and they just kept coming.  Cracked me up.  I'm certain the creators, whom I assume are named Key and PeeleI assume they were mused by Dave Chappelle.  Their stuff is just as funny, but without the underlying "I really hate you white mo-fkrs" rancor that often oozed from his sketches. Substitute Teacher is Aces.   Good one Ron.









6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You MUST see their zombie sketch. I think it's their best one. Some of their stuff falls flat with me but most is at least good.

Annoyed white Male

Anonymous said...

The childrens of Shirley Q Liquor are my favorite! Kmartina and Oranjello among others.
Tim

Juice said...

They are both from MadTV. Man, I miss that show and cast.

Anonymous said...

Just a thank you note, Rodge, for the Catherine Tate recommendation.

Nan would be my favorite. Wife has begun using "Am I bothered?" excessively, though...

jd

iri said...

I just love slave jokes.

Merrily said...

A real one - Felany.
Might be Hispanic, not sure.
From my hometown.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.