Monday, January 13, 2014

Welfare Hay Rides

When Democrats are in charge                                            



Welfare Payouts Top $20 Per Hour In Eight States




Some of the comments

I wouldn't give them a dime unless they passed a drug test and worked in some capacity for the state, county or city. Even if it is only 10 hours a week...the longer your on welfare...the more hours you work for your benefits.. These welfare queens and their "welfare money kids" are worthless. I know some people need it, but as a bridge, not a living. You get it for 6-12 months...if you aren't working at a job or in school by then...then fade away like the useless piece of feces you are. Oh yea, have another kid when on welfare and you get a reduction unless you get a vasectomy or your tubes tied. Tired of supporting the animals these welfare queens have.


  • 68  1 
  • Reply
    • Avatar

      Lets not forget the free telephones, Pet vouchers (in some places) not only to purchase a pet but free vet care. Free Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, Free Christmas presents. Free school supplies ect ect...When the junkfood purchased with the free food money runs out they go to the local foodbanks. I sadley know people receiving 'Welfare" that live better than I do (and I make $22.50 p.h.) I guess It's because I'm supporting them too!!! So by all means have another child, have all your family medical and dental needs met, watch TV all day and night...why not, It's on me.


    • 15  
    • Reply
    • Avatar

      "Welfare queens"? "Welfare money kids?" The poor are just shiftless drug addicts and useless pieces of feces? This may be the most ignorance I've ever seen concentrated in one post. Congratulations, you're a d-bag.


    • 23  4 
    • Reply







    This little girl qualifies for welfare. But I defy anyone to find a like example in America today.  A child, apparently parentless, who must sell gum to feed herself?  If there are any, the only plausible explanation are parents who spend the considerable welfare they get on drugs, or booze. 

     There are people who  circumstantially require aid, but for short terms only.  Kids in her circumstance would be adopted in a heartbeat; ripped from parents if they have any. 


    7 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Welfare should be a survival wage, not a living wage.

    Anonymous said...

    Welfare, food stamps, housing assistance etc. altogether should not total more than the minimum wage. And not a dime extra for more kids. Why should I pay for someone else's evil spawn. Can I deduct a percent of my taxes paid as charity?
    ignore amos

    Jason in KT said...

    Welfare should be an automatic disenfranchisement. Welfare check? No vote.

    Anonymous said...

    Do the numbers include all the other things that are available at no or insignificant cost? I've read elsewhere that if those services were included, the 'poor' make more than a middle class person who works.

    OTOH, if this is unemployment benefits, then I want to note a suggested change.

    The amount of unemployment paid weekly start at some number, and then taper off as the weeks go by. There is no 'cliff' where income drops, it just gets less and less. When it ends, it is almost not missed any more. As time goes on, that job at Biff Burger looks better and better...
    Wish the DC dolts would do something like that in Harry's new 'plan'...

    tomw

    Anonymous said...

    How do I get some of that? We live in Michigan, and my Navy pension plus my Social Security and my wife's Social Security don't add up to the welfare total! Somehow, it just doesn't seem right.
    PvtCdr(SS) MichigammeDave

    molonlabe28 said...

    I am proud that my 2 states (Tn and Ms) came in 49 and 50, respectively.

    iri said...

    "How do I get some of that?"

    Melanin injections

    Post a Comment

    Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.