Saturday, January 11, 2014

Folk Art




The High Kicker
by some kid



So this soldier  got his leg shot off in the army.  When the doctor said well, now you can get out of the army.   the guy started sobbing, and the doctor said what's wrong? 

  The guy said,  all my life I wanted to be in the army, and I would rather be dead than be kicked out.  So the doctor said, but this is a war zone and I don't  have the right bone to put in your leg, and after two days it will be
too late.  Now the soldier is really crying when the doctor says, wait.  I know what.  I'll use the bone that makes your peter stand up when a girl walks by.  And it worked!  and he went back to his outfit. 

One day they were having marching practice when a pretty girl walked by ... and ... stop laughing, I can't finish the joke-  sneee - I'm dying here.  Stop laughing Timmy.  He kicked the guy in front of him in the head and killed him ... and  heeee stop .... I'm not finished.  They asked ...sneeee







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Punch line only. "Youre uncomfortable? Im setting here with three biscuits up my butt!"
Tim

Esteve said...

I think he just saw the guy who made them wear that uniform.

toadold said...

When the surgical nurse told me how much the antibiotic eye drops were going to cost me for my hard cataract removal I got both legs in the air.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.