Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Butcher Bloody, On the Walls

Tales from Planned *cough*  Parenthood
‘Come on, little arm, I know you’re here! Now you stop hiding from me!’

SCROLL
[...]
“One young girl came in with her mom,” Anderson told the paper.  “She was about 16. Her mom had made the appointment. That’s not supposed to be how it works. It’s supposed to only be the patient who makes the appointment. I checked her in, and she thought she was there for a prenatal checkup. The mom was pushing it. She blindsided her own daughter.”
Another time, said Anderson, “This guy brought in a Korean girl. I had no doubt in my mind this girl was a sex slave. This guy would not leave her side. They could barely communicate. He wanted to make all the arrangements.  During the ultrasound, she told one of the nurses that there were lots of girls in the house, and that the man hits them. She never came back for the abortion. I always wondered what happened to her. One of my co-workers said, ‘You’re better off to just let it go.’”
When women cried during the abortion procedure, Anderson said, abortionist Michael King would shame them. “These girls would start crying on the table, and Dr. King would say, ‘Now you chose to be here. Sit still. I don’t have time for this.’”
“One doctor, when he was in the POC [products of conception] room, would talk to the aborted baby while looking for all the parts. ‘Come on, little arm, I know you’re here! Now you stop hiding from me!’ It just made me sick to my stomach,” Anderson said. “The sound the suction machine made when it turned on still haunts me.”  [If you can stand it - Planned Parenthood worker: ‘It was a money-grubbing, evil, very sad, sad place to work’]


If you have voted  for a congressional 'crat, in like forever, then this is your legacy (It must be said).  Marianne Anderson has asked for forgiveness, and I imagine it will be heard.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A procedure so vile it's reserved for liberals. Where did I hear that?
Tim

Anonymous said...

"Always remember, abortion is something that is so disgusting that is almost exclusively used on liberals." - Rodger Schlong
GrinfilledCelt

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.