Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Crat's Next Gambit?



What I See                       



EARLY WARNING



Wait for it. Wait for it. Wait for it. Boom. Holy hell. This is not a real eyeball. It's a completely computer generated eyeball that looks realer than my own eyeball. A CG eyeball. It's frightening, like they chopped half a human face for the eyeball. Actually, I'm not 100% sure they didn't do that. [More]
Impressive, but I believe I've Sherlocked it. 

We're already in the early stages of using retina imaging to immediately identify people; Expect that to be standardized in the near future.  What this is then,  is a DOJ initiative to use harvested eye images of Teapartiers from the internet.  Government  "saboteurs" will use the images to gain access and perp crimes. 


"EYE-SCAN: RIGHT WINGER  CAT
 SHOW MASSACRE
TRIGGER MAN "
 

That's what I see. Nothing is meaningless or accidental anymore. Not with this lot.



cuzzin ricky(I think)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.