Thursday, February 13, 2014

Sno Lying




Can't find the extension cord
too bad




MoSup, from Florida, tells me via the land line that news there says we have 3-4 inches here. Looks more like 8" to me, but MoSup opined that I always did Never mind. It's at least 6".

I hand shoveled a path on the deck to put some bird suet out, so I can tell you that this is very heavy snow indeed.  Right now getting periodic light rain, which is good.  Unless a hard freeze sets in.  Then we're  in for another bout of 8 days without power I'm afraid. 

Don't care.






3 comments:

DougM said...

This was south-central NC yesterday afternoon. (Wed)
Aaaaaand it's snowin' again.

Helly said...

I feel your pain. You too, Doug. South Florida was spared.

We are getting relief from PoVoCo, and the tourists are euphoric. One of our foreign visitors exclaimed to me, "Ist like Floreedah, ya?"

I had to avert my eyes. His bikini bottom was smaller than his wife's.

Regnad Kcin said...

Balmy 62 degs. out here in Denver, just saying...

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.