Friday, February 14, 2014

Spell Check This

                                          

Culture                        

A man receives a text message ...



SCROLL
A man received a text message from his neighbor... :

"Joe - I'm truly sorry about this, but I have a confession to make.  I am
texting you, because I would be uncomfortable looking you in the eye.

I am using your wife day and night, whenever you are not home to see.  I am probably enjoying your wife more than you.  Since I got laid off last month, it has become easier and easier.  I feel I have been shameless.

I am confessing this because now I feel guilty about it, and because I am afraid my children will find out I am cheating.  I have always tried to teach them the value of character, and I have let everyone down.

Please accept my sincere apologies.  I can't undo what's been done, but I promise to restrain myself in the future.  Please don't say anything to the kids."

Sincerely, Bob

 


A few minutes later, while Joe was in a heated discussion with his miz, he received another message from Bob.

"Hey Joe - that danged Verizon auto-correct messed up.... I meant 'wifi' not 'wife'!"

  Merrily



1 comment:

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Hmmm. I'm betting this actually happened.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.