Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Biden Humor





      

Biden: People are dumb, and Obama deserves sainthood for the patience he’s shown with the ACA rollout



 Normally, they like to keep Joe Biden locked up. This is a good instinct, because when he gets out in front of the cameras, he starts saying the kinds of things he’s been saying over the course of the last two weeks.  Still, every now and then, they have no choice but to let Crazy Joe off his chain so he can run around the yard a bit. Friday, they let him speak before the National Association of Community Health Centers policy summit in Washington, D.C. [Continue]


  


5 comments:

Helly said...

I worry every time somebody applies religious metaphors to Barry0. Half the people in my church already believe he is the Anti-Christ, because they are longing for Rapture.

Anonymous said...

Well, he ain't lyin. That's how Teh Elites see the 300million of the rest of US.

e~C

toadold said...

Yesterday was my birthday and when I looked in the mirror I thought "Oh the humanity." For I saw the Hindenburg. Fat,bloated,drifting which ever way the wind blows strongest, obsolete, touchy and with a tendency to blow up under slight provocation. And then I thought, "I'm perfect for a job in the Obama administration."

DonM said...

Hey Toadold Happy Birthday. Mine is on the 24th and the year was 1948. It's good to be an Ares I think.

Anonymous said...

Saying Barack The Bumbler deserves sainthood because his signature accomplishment is a social, fiscal and medical disaster is like saying Lizzie Borden deserves our sympathy because she was orphaned by an ax murderess.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.