Friday, March 07, 2014

I cac feel the strings a pullin'

GAH

 

Fox News said Christie did finally get a standing send off, but not a good  as - take your pick (video)

The National Review's Headline: Standing Ovation for Chris Christie

Rasmussen says Hillary Clinton 47%, Jeb Bush 33%
Blah blah blah ..

Bush?  Is he seriously on any body's mind?  Except at GOP Command Central?  No.  But by extrapolating from remembrances past, I can announce that Jeb Bush will be the nominee.  For that to change, there must occur a successful assault on GOP muck-a-muckery--- PDQ! and I don't see that happening. 

I'm pretty damned sure that I will not, for the first time, cast a ballot in this election unless it's for Sarah Palin. I already know what arguments to expect, and they will be proper and reasonable, but I've had it.  Because I cannot script  a comeback—a national restoration—in my mind that does not include President Palin, or civil war against a police state.  Just can't. 

Wait ... where the fk are my pills?  Gdammit!


8 comments:

toadold said...

Those polls are pretty iffy. Christi is too pro gun control and pro Arab to be able to survive a primary against him. Most of the push for these "centerists" are from campaign "gurus" who want to soak up money. The don't really care who wins or loses they just want the money. If you notice Carl Rove has been kind of quite lately because he hasn't been getting nearly the money he thought he would by attacking the Tea Party.
Also the crony's in the legislature have been backing off of issues until after the 2016 elections.

Anonymous said...

Hell, I'd vote for Scott Walker ahead of either Bush or Christie.

And he's from Wisconsin, fer goshsakes.


Kim

Anonymous said...

RUN SARAH , RUN !!!!! ; ) > SMIBSID

iri said...

I can't get excited about Palin for President. I doubt she can either. It takes a special kind of fool to want that job and I don't believe she's that. I'd rather see her in the Senate.

lip said...

Christie might get me to vote democrat. Jk, I'll stay home. Ditto, McCain, Jeb Bush, Paul Ryan etal. Give me Rand Paul Sara Palin etal.

Helly said...

I can see we need a physical fitness reminder. Crippled presidential candidates are fake presidential candidates. And morbid obesity is a real physical handicap.

Far more interesting is the Wookie's return from Planet Hoth.

Mike C said...

With the mechanisms that are now in place, it doesn't really matter who runs or how you vote. The only question will be who will be anointed - Biden? Hillary? (ugh) Omalley? Mooch?

For that matter, there really isn't much stopping the Bamster from running for a third / fourth / fifth term... the Supreme's certainly don't have the backbone to grant anyone 'standing' to protest, and the Congress demonstratively won't stop him.



gunnypink said...

It has been said of the most recent presidential election...four million repubs did not vote. Seems axiomatic to me, that if Christie is put forth in 2016, there is gonna be a whole lot more staying home.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.