Tuesday, March 25, 2014

They tried to snow us!

 
Res Ipsa Loquitur        

GOING UNDER COVERS

Jamie Anderson

In quick succession I saw that picture of what looked like some Euro princess signing in to see the Pope.  Then I saw (rollover) another version that had been "cleansed."  

Who was this young lady whom the media tried to protect?  She looked familiar.
Influenced by the earlier posted 'Obama Ape" story exposé, and certainly by my hero James O'Keefe, I wanted something I could exposé.  Something that would make the word a better place. This was it.

  I clipped the derrière and Google image searched it, which led me to this


Bingo! I was right. Olympic gold medalist snowboarder Jamie Anderson. We will accept no coverups.

You're welcome. 




3 comments:

OregonGuy said...

Chicken?

Or, egg?
.

Anonymous said...

Thong is a euphemism for asshole floss.
Lt. Col. Gen. Tailgunner dick

iri said...

Snowboarding is an Olympic sport? Huh. Last time I skied we banned those assholes from the mountain.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.