Sunday, April 13, 2014

Kids

Res Ipsa Loquitur       
I thought you might like this - Jimi

 I just told my daughter that she is the best piece of art I have ever made. She said "Well, God made me, not you." To which I said ,"Your mother and I made you as well." And she answered quite dryly, "So you're an assistant. "

We babysat for her Friday night and watched "All dogs go to heaven."  Afterwards she (age 5) said "I had no idea that dogs acclimated so well to living with  humans."


Yikes
 


4 comments:

Esteve said...

Dear Parents: Please home school and save your precious children from the Godless progressives.

Murphy(AZ) said...

Please forgive me, Oh King, but I need to go WAY off-subject, mainly as I don't know the proper way of asking for information.

I have heard that, despite the close and agitated confrontation up there in Nevada this week, there "was never any chance the situation would get out of hand, as the Federal agents in the area HAD NO AMMUNITION! (my emphasis."

Now, as an intelligent, adult, educated Human Being, I find this to be nothing less than knee-deep B*LL-SH*T,(show ne ANYWHERE the Feds go that they leave their bullets behind... EVER,) I would like to ask you and your Minions, if they could offer even the slimmest information that the Feds did indeed, leave their bullets at home, figuring they could just bluff their way past hundreds of Patriots who DIDN'T leave THEIR bullets at home!

Inquiring minds WANT to KNOW!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Sorry, but sending troops into battle without ammo ought be expected from this lot.

Cheesy said...

Pardon my cynicism, but if government goons hadn't been so outnumbered, and so many cameras covering the event, there would have been a massacre.
Because tyrants love to make object lessons - see Kim Jong-Un.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.