Friday, April 04, 2014

Spaghetti, but hold the sauce

                                                                              FOOD

SAUCE FAIL


We use a lot of HUNTS sauce (I even drink a small glass for breakfast), so this new package was a good deal for us.  I bought in bulk from Walmart; they ship three boxes in a big baggie.  When I retrieved baggie number two from the top pantry shelf ... . Yikes.  There were no apparent leaks when I recived them, and still none really.  It's like the sauce leached through the boxes and began to rot.  FYI.


2 comments:

Helly said...

FIFO. I like this style of packaging a lot, but you can't store this stuff for 5 years. Sheesh.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

How about <30 days?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.