Thursday, May 08, 2014

Ryobi Pressure Washer




TECHNO THRILLS                                      
THIS


domii
Waterdown, ON
Best pressure washer under $200 I've seen
June 15, 2013
5.0
5 out of 5

After going through 2 Karchers in the last two years, and reading the reviews on all the other under $200 Pressure washers available at the major retailers, that all look like the came from the same factory in China, I decided to give this Ryobi a try.
Pretty impressive machine so far. And cheap considering what you get, very good quality parts and well engineered, very close to a good commercial gas powered machine.
I like that it comes with 3 nozzles, and everything has a place on this machine. An actual detergent tank rather than some cheap plastic tube.
The all-aluminum pump sold it for me, I hope it lasts longer than what I've experienced with others that have the plastic pumps, that ... Read More

I bought this Ryobi because this guy's review is identical to what I would write.  Same experience, but add along the way two of those blue machines that are even crappier than Karcher.  Don't ask.  Anyway, I wish this was an American product because it's fit, finish, and engineering are the best of anything I've purchased since, I don't know—the Oxo mandolin I suppose.  Zero water leaks.  The sound of the spray is louder than the sound of the pump.  Metal frame.  Brass fittings. QUALITY!  Even if you don't have a use for a pressure washer, get this Ryobi for the pure joy of owning something that's virtually flawless.  Free shipping from Home Depot.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Had the same trouble with Karcher. Crap and the detergent "cup" was a pain in the ass and didn't work for long. I have a Black and Decker and it does not pull up the soap either - if it craps out I will go for this.

Bolivar

Anonymous said...

Cool, I have been looking for things to sell on ebay. I have been drop shipping things using this simple system and quit my job the middle of last month. Been selling on amazon too.

thoR~

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xryobi+1700+psi++pressure+washer&_nkw=ryobi+1700+psi++pressure+washer&_sacat=0&_from=R40

copypastetocash.com

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.