Wednesday, June 11, 2014

FREE Boned Jello!









 
When my computer went down in flames a few weeks ago I discovered (using Linux) that this site was blocked.  I'd heard complaints, but had never before run into it.  Why is it blocked?  There's no explanation, but at the same time I discovered that Peoples Cube was similarly block, but unlike mine there was a link to complain, so I did:

On 26 May 2014 20:39, pecksnif <pecksnif@verizon.net> wrote:
Webpage:http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples_resource/image/7437
Version:V7
Comment:

The only people who will find this a threat are political leftists.  Free The People Cube!


TRKOF

I  got this reply:

 Hi there,
This is Nancy from IObit Support Team.
Thank you for reporting this false positive. With your help, we will provide our users better protection against malicious websites.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thank you for choosing IObit product to care for your PC

IObit?  The parent of Advanced System Care 7? (in conjunction with Google)?  I don't know why my site is blocked; it could be because I occasionally have roll-over nipples (with NSFW tags), but I don't think so.  At any rate, here's  a burner feed that may by-pass the thought police.  Will someone who is blocked at work try this and let me know if it works?  Thanks.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Liege, I'm at a remote location. I'll let you know when I get back to the bunker.

Casca

Chris in NC said...

My work has a lot of sites blocked. Yours is not. Neither is the NewsAlloy site. Worked perfectly.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.