Sunday, June 15, 2014

OMFG!

-
My wife maintained that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts (my nephew had just thrown a ball that nailed me in the stones; I collapsed to my knees in agony).   Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking I came up with the rebuttal.  I tell her that getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby, and here is the reasoning behind my conclusion:

A year or so after giving birth a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand you will never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." 

So she kicked me in the nuts.  

MoSup

1 comment:

Regnad Kcin said...

Define female logic : In the movie "AS Good As It Gets", Jack Nicholson's character, Melvin, writes women's books and endures severe OCD. When accosted by a gushing lady fan about how he knows so much about the female psyche, he responds : "Simple, I think like a man, then I leave out reason and accountability." The End.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.