Playing Now



Michelle Jenneke

Get Happy w/Michelle Jenneke

Can't Get This Blog at Work?



Terrific stock and custom leather holsters, and you name it. 100% American by a 100% American

Prescription Machine Gun  For Better Mental Health


Free Juke Box

Wonder prolly makes the vitamins you're using now. Been using for 4 years. All fish oils are molecularly distilled. CLICK

The Web C&S

            Saturday, July 12, 2014

              HYMN # 365   

This is too funny - but I suspect the minister didn't appreciate it.

A minister was completing a temperance sermon. With great emphasis he said, 'If I had all the beer in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

With even greater emphasis he said, 'And if I had All the wine in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

And then finally, shaking his fist in the air, he Said, 'And if I had all the  whiskey in the world, I'd take it and pour it into the river.'

Sermon complete, he sat down...

The choir leader stood very cautiously and announced, with a smile (nearly laughing), 'For our closing song, Let us sing Hymn #365, 'Shall We Gather at the River.'

See you in a camper down by the river!
Bring your own glass!

Our Guy Ellis

Labels: ,

             HYMN # 365 . Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 7/12/2014 09:38:00 AM | PERMALINK Back Link (5) | Send This Post | HOME


"The MSM Rule of Inverse Electoral Correlation:
The closer the presidential race gets, the louder the MSM declares that it’s over. And all this comes even as Clinton has had a terrible week—arguably her worst week ever, as the billowing smoke of financial scandal clouds herself and her family."

Half the congregation wondered if his kidneys could handle that.
"If the ocean was whiskey, and I was a duck...I'd dive to the bottom and never come up!"
Whiskey, Rye Whiskey!
Jack o' Diamonds, Jack o' Diamonds, and I know you of old. Robbed my poor pockets of a silver and gold.
Whiskey, Rye Whiskey!
Jack of Diamonds Jack of Diamonds you robber of old You robbed my poor pockets of silver and gold.
Rye whiskey I cry. If whiskey don't kill me I'll live til I die.
I miss Tex Ritter. Met him in a night club concert in NYC.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by


Some of the blogs I like
Grouchy Old Cripple
Brian The Movie Guy
Hot Air
Parkway Rest Stop
Jawa Report
The O Club
American Digest
Watts Up With That
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
Doug Ross
Best of the Web
Chicago Boyz
Aggravated DocSurg
American Thinker
House of Eratosthenes
Mychal Massie
View From The Porch
Mostly Cajun
Interested Participant

Defining Articles

Site Meter

Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx

Amazon.com Widgets