Playing Now



Michelle Jenneke

Get Happy w/Michelle Jenneke

Can't Get This Blog at Work?



Terrific stock and custom leather holsters, and you name it. 100% American by a 100% American

Prescription Machine Gun  For Better Mental Health


Free Juke Box

Wonder prolly makes the vitamins you're using now. Been using for 4 years. All fish oils are molecularly distilled. CLICK

The Web C&S

            Saturday, October 18, 2014



            A Fine Treesome Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 10/18/2014 10:11:00 AM | PERMALINK Back Link (9) | Send This Post | HOME


"The MSM Rule of Inverse Electoral Correlation:
The closer the presidential race gets, the louder the MSM declares that it’s over. And all this comes even as Clinton has had a terrible week—arguably her worst week ever, as the billowing smoke of financial scandal clouds herself and her family."

I'm just two babes short of a threesome.
I think that I shall never see
A bush as horny as a tree?

Sorry, Joyce.
Dogwood style
Got Wood?
Whose woods are these? I think I know;
His house is in the village though.
He will not see me stopping here
to watch his woods put on a show.
Yeah, Anon, I taught that Rob't Frost poem to hundreds of young people back during my second career. Rewrote it a coupla times for the nonce, too.

Here's one:

Whose land this is I think I know.
He’s old and cannot stop me though.
He knows that we are sneaking here
To steal this place for Mexico.

My children think it’s very queer
That there’s no border agent near
Between the lands we leave and take
Except those fat ones drinking beer.

We took some money from a sheik
With Venezuelan papers fake
To sneak him through in his new Jeep
So he can work for Islam’s sake.

The Yanquis like our labor cheap,
So we come in, our numbers deep
To take the land they can not keep
While they just argue, dream, and sleep.
Is it so wrong to get a woody from that pic?

Best comments EVAH!
Ya know, they really are.

Post a Comment

This page is powered by


Some of the blogs I like
Grouchy Old Cripple
Brian The Movie Guy
Hot Air
Parkway Rest Stop
Jawa Report
The O Club
American Digest
Watts Up With That
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
Doug Ross
Best of the Web
Chicago Boyz
Aggravated DocSurg
American Thinker
House of Eratosthenes
Mychal Massie
View From The Porch
Mostly Cajun
Interested Participant

Defining Articles

Site Meter

Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx

Amazon.com Widgets