Playing Now



Michelle Jenneke

Get Happy w/Michelle Jenneke

Can't Get This Blog at Work?



Terrific stock and custom leather holsters, and you name it. 100% American by a 100% American

Prescription Machine Gun  For Better Mental Health


Free Juke Box

Wonder prolly makes the vitamins you're using now. Been using for 4 years. All fish oils are molecularly distilled. CLICK

The Web C&S

            Saturday, October 04, 2014

I know this much ...

I'm trying to put myself in the place of those 6 in 10 Americans who don't know what party controls the United States House, or Senate.  But here's what I do know. 

  • I know lots of people who are unemployed, and cannot find a full time job.
  • If I'm married, I'm worried about the future (If I'm not married, but employed, all I worry about is tonight's date, or beating Ohio State). 
  • I know that a hell of a lot of illegal aliens are flooding the into the country from Mexico, or thereabouts, and I know that Obama and Democrats are letting more in.
  • Isn't that against the law?
  • I know there are reports of hundreds of Americans dying from an Ebola epidemic, which is worse than the Black Plague, and is sweeping the nation (I said I was disengaged);  I know those illegal immigrants are responsible.  I worry about my family.
  • I know I don't have health insurance, even though Obama promised it; or if I did have it, it's gone; or  if I do have health insurance, I'm paying through the nose for it, and I can't afford it. 
  • I know that Obama has been mucking things up around Iraq. He took our troops out, and now we had to go back.  But we're losing this time.
  • I know that Muslims over there are beheading children and journalists.
  • I don't like Muslims at all, and while I won't say it aloud, I fear them, and I wish all of them were expelled from the United States. 
  • I know that Obama is a Muslim, and a Democrat.
  • I know that there's an election in November. 
  • I should vote. 
  • If I do, it won't be for any Democrat.
That's not what I think.  I watch MSNBC and the Daily Show. I know better.

Labels: , ,

            A Role Play ... Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 10/04/2014 11:43:00 AM | PERMALINK Back Link (3) | Send This Post | HOME


"The MSM Rule of Inverse Electoral Correlation:
The closer the presidential race gets, the louder the MSM declares that it’s over. And all this comes even as Clinton has had a terrible week—arguably her worst week ever, as the billowing smoke of financial scandal clouds herself and her family."

Had those same thoughts prior to the last election.........lost hope
Sorry, I got distracted by trying to get the rollover to work.. what were we talking about?
Trying to get the "top down" , or the "Bottom up" ! Help Boss ! ; ) > SMIBSID
Post a Comment

This page is powered by


Some of the blogs I like
Grouchy Old Cripple
Brian The Movie Guy
Hot Air
Parkway Rest Stop
Jawa Report
The O Club
American Digest
Watts Up With That
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
Doug Ross
Best of the Web
Chicago Boyz
Aggravated DocSurg
American Thinker
House of Eratosthenes
Mychal Massie
View From The Porch
Mostly Cajun
Interested Participant

Defining Articles

Site Meter

Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx

Amazon.com Widgets