Thursday, April 23, 2015

Put on your high heel sneakers ...


When Progressives are in charge                            

                            


Army ROTC cadets are complaining on message boards that they were pressured to walk in high heels on Monday for an Arizona State University campus event designed to raise awareness of sexual violence against women.
The Army openly encouraged participating in April’s “Walk A Mile in Her Shoes” events in 2014, but now it appears as though ROTC candidates at ASU were faced with a volunteer event that became mandatory.
This, to put it charitably, is freakin insane. Meanwhile: Obama's purge of the U. S. military is unprecedented
       

8 comments:

Anonymous said...



I though "hazing" was prohibited on campuses nowadays.

This story circulated amongst several of my fellow retirees in the last couple of days. To the man, all said they would stand for Courts Martial before they would ever do it.

I guess AR 670-1 Wear and Appearance of Army Uniforms
and Insignia
. . . . no longer applies like it did during my 24 years.

Geo

Esteve said...

Geo, I'm afraid that's no longer considered hazing. Those kids are probably on the fast track for future combat command jobs.

Skoonj said...

They can't make me obey an unlawful order, which is my position that this is. I would have put my refusal in writing, to the commander, with copies to his/her commander, the command commander, and my member of congress. They were told their careers would be over if they didn't go along. Well, it's guaranteed someone's career is over.

Anonymous said...

Poor Army Dogs,

Smellin like ape shit don't make ya Tarzan,

Wearing red high hells don't make ya Air Force. Semper Fi -Anymouse

Anonymous said...

Well said, Anymouse.

Army? They protesteth too much.

Casca

Anonymous said...

Evidently they missed Bill Whittle on this one, Sir I will not obey that order.
Col. Whiskey

Anonymous said...

Have you seen or heard what they're trying to do to Uncle Sam's Misguided Children?

Next thing you know, the Teufelhundens' new motto will be "Simper Fem"!

Chesty Puller (who once said "Show me the brig; I want to see the real Marines!") must be rolling over in his grave!

Caballero Andante

Unknown said...

Col. Whiskey: As I think Whittle pointed out in that vid, the Left's agenda is to purge the military of the type of officers (or even grunts) who would refuse to obey an unlawful order; 'same thing for the cops. We'll be left with goons without any pride or honor who will be only too eager to turn on the citizenry.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.