-presents


Playing Now

-

-

Michelle Jenneke


PLAYING NOW
Get Happy w/Michelle Jenneke



Can't Get This Blog at Work?

 BEAT THE MAN

http://feeds.feedburner.com/CurmudgeonlySkeptical


Terrific stock and custom leather holsters, and you name it. 100% American by a 100% American
 

Prescription Machine Gun  For Better Mental Health

**

Free Juke Box

Wonder prolly makes the vitamins you're using now. Been using for 4 years. All fish oils are molecularly distilled. CLICK

The Web C&S

            Thursday, February 18, 2016


 



cinema à la carte                                 




The Grand Budapest Hotel could have won Best Picture for all I know; don't follow such*.  MoSup didn't exhibit the same enthusiasm as me; I loved it. Forty years ago it would have starred Peter Sellers, but Ralph Fiennes, of all people, was perfect.  Tony Revolori as the young Zero was perfect. Everyone was spot on. You're welcome.

My Movie Credentials *

Labels:

            GRAND BUDAPEST Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 2/18/2016 10:26:00 AM | PERMALINK Back Link (9) | Send This Post | HOME
Share/Bookmark


Comments:

" ✔@RobSchneider

I haven't seen the Democrats this mad since we freed the slaves!



#####
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
~
#####
Is it new? If not, how old is it? I have never heard of it. It looks like a flick I'd enjoy watching. I still wouldn't go to a theater to watch it (I just don't do that anymore, for any number of reasons, my personal comfort and security among them). But if it can be rented or otherwise accessed to view at home, I'll make some popcorn…

 
~
#####
Saoirse Ronan is going to be recognized before long as one of the greatest actresses of her generation. When I saw her in "Hanna," I knew she was going to be worth watching. Lovely young lady with a delightful accent as well.
 
~
#####
This was on TV here a few months back so I got it on my DVR. It is a beautiful artistic gem, if you love Wes Anderson movies (Moonrise Kingdom, Darjeeling Limited, Rushmore, etc) and his acting troop (Bill Murray, Owen Wilson etc, not doing comedy). If you aren't a Wes fan, then this is a confused mess of a story inside a dream inside a flashback that will confuse a lot of folks; you'd be better off watching (the non-Wes film) Life of Pi, for equally visually stunning film but with a far more linear storyline.

 
~
#####
It's a Wes Anderson Film, so love it or hate it.

I loved it.

It's quaint, nostalgic, cute, silly.

It's polite. Odd to say about a movie where you see someone's fingers get lopped off, but it's a movie that doesn't scream at you.

F. Murray Abraham was fantasic.
 
~
#####
Wow, this is unbelievable; I figured it was in wide distribution. I watched it on Cinemax (ACTMAX). Perhaps Drew was right and the film has been tagged as being too complex for dullards. He said sarcastically.
 
~
#####
Good soundtrack, too.
 
~
#####
That looks like a wonderfully funny film.
 
~
#####
Dont forget to record: "How To Make a Courtesan au Chocolat"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx5lZkpDxnc
 
~
Post a Comment






This page is powered by

Blogger.

Some of the blogs I like
Grouchy Old Cripple
Brian The Movie Guy
Newsbusters
SondraKistani
Hot Air
Parkway Rest Stop
Jawa Report
The O Club
American Digest
Watts Up With That
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
TigerHawk
KA-CHING!
Doug Ross
Best of the Web
Chicago Boyz
Aggravated DocSurg
American Thinker
House of Eratosthenes
Mychal Massie
View From The Porch
Mostly Cajun
bizzyblog
Interested Participant





Defining Articles


Site Meter


Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx




Amazon.com Widgets