Saturday, March 26, 2016

Human Garbage here boss






Human Garbage Agonistes




Human Garbage?  Oh my, things are getting uncivil.  And Red State is not the only "conservative" presence with panties twisted over Trump.  This whole issue can be settled the same way man caused global warmists, Hilary Clinton's political presence or anything in life, reallycan be settled.  By using due diligence and find out who's lying.  It's that simple.  If one side is found with aces up the sleeve, shoot them dead. They cannot be trusted.

In the matter of Trump, Ann Coulter ( as she, and people like Rush Limbaugh, are wont to do) documents  crap loads of lies perped by establishmentarians.  If Leon H Wolf wants to win me over, let him rebut these:


LIBERAL AND CONSERVATIVE MEDIA UNITE AGAINST TRUMP
If that doesn't sound like Trump, it's because Trump never said it. Beck's retweet sure made it look real, but you can check Trump's Twitter archive.
I WAS HOPING FOR A TALLER HONEST MAN
The more his Republican opponents claimed it couldn't be done, the more details Trump gave about the wall's precise specifications.
TRUMP WINS "DISAVOWAL" GAME, THEN SUPER TUESDAY
Given that Trump did disavow Duke the day before the Tapper interview, the only explanation for his refusal to do it again is that he was ticked off by the question and decided not to play ball.
SPRINGTIME FOR PUNDITS
-- Adolf Hitler talked about making his country great again. Donald Trump talks about making his country great again.
VOTERS DELIVER SUBTLE MESSAGE: DIE DONOR SCUM
Have you ever heard of an autopsy being performed by the murderers?
HASHTAG: WE ARE NEVILLE CHAMBERLAIN!
To prove Trump wrong, reporters called British authorities and asked them: Are you doing your jobs?

So, who's lying?

Red State
also posted this today
GOOD NEWS! Buchanan Says If Ted Cruz Wins An ‘Awful Lot’ of Trump Supporters Will ‘Just Go Home’; arguing, "In the first place, obviously that won’t happen. In the second place, to even try would mean throwing out every single aspect of the Republican party as a unique party. Is that what you would advocate? Just toss everything?"

Yes.

If Trump is not on my ballot I will not cast a presidential vote this year.  As for "
throwing out every single aspect of the Republican party as a unique party;" that's exactly what we want!  Sheesh.

5 comments:

bocopro said...

Reminds me of Michael’s handling of Carlo: "Rick Perry is dead. So is Mike Huckabee. Jeb Bush. Christie. Rubio. Today we settle all party business, so don’t tell me that you’re conservative. You’re out of the party, that’s your punishment. You’re finished.”

gadfly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom Smith said...

Call me an idiot (wont be the first time) but I am not so sure that Trump is that anti-establishment. I think some are feigning that they abhor the thought of him being the nominee as part of this outsider image. Not much different than Obama feigning that he loves America.

I voted Cruz but won't hold my nose if I vote Trump.

Anonymous said...

It amazes me how blind you are to the Trump dealmaking angle.
Dealmaking is why we're here.
And you won't vote if Trump isn't there?
That means you'll support Clinton. Against a Constitutionalist.
I'm hoping you're just angry. Otherwise, this country is finished.
-bravokilo

Rodger the Real King of France said...

A country who elect—and reelect!—Obama, and which yoots are championing a communist for POTUS, and whose religion of choice is statism is indeed finished. The only road that I can see is massive rebellion. I'm old, and I'm rebelling. I mean all this in the good way.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.