Playing Now



Michelle Jenneke

Get Happy w/Michelle Jenneke

Can't Get This Blog at Work?



Terrific stock and custom leather holsters, and you name it. 100% American by a 100% American

Prescription Machine Gun  For Better Mental Health


Free Juke Box

Wonder prolly makes the vitamins you're using now. Been using for 4 years. All fish oils are molecularly distilled. CLICK

The Web C&S

            Thursday, April 21, 2016


mission impawsable

A guy is driving around the back woods of Montana and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: 'Talking Dog For Sale 'He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the backyard.

The guy goes into the backyard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there.

'You talk?' he asks.

'Yep,' the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says 'So, what's your story?'

The Lab looks up and says, 'Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so... I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping.'

'I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running... But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down. I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in. I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.'

'I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired.'
The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog.

'Ten dollars,' the guy says.

'Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?'

'Because he's a Bullshitter.  He's never been out of the yard'
cuzzin ricky

Labels: ,

            So a guy sees this sign ... Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 4/21/2016 10:36:00 AM | PERMALINK Back Link (2) | Send This Post | HOME


"The MSM Rule of Inverse Electoral Correlation:
The closer the presidential race gets, the louder the MSM declares that it’s over. And all this comes even as Clinton has had a terrible week—arguably her worst week ever, as the billowing smoke of financial scandal clouds herself and her family."

LMAO, Well done.

Sorry it took so long to comment, Rodge.
Couldn't type while laughin'.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by


Some of the blogs I like
Grouchy Old Cripple
Brian The Movie Guy
Hot Air
Parkway Rest Stop
Jawa Report
The O Club
American Digest
Watts Up With That
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
Doug Ross
Best of the Web
Chicago Boyz
Aggravated DocSurg
American Thinker
House of Eratosthenes
Mychal Massie
View From The Porch
Mostly Cajun
Interested Participant

Defining Articles

Site Meter

Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx

Amazon.com Widgets