Playing Now



Michelle Jenneke

Get Happy w/Michelle Jenneke

Can't Get This Blog at Work?



Terrific stock and custom leather holsters, and you name it. 100% American by a 100% American

Prescription Machine Gun  For Better Mental Health


Free Juke Box

Wonder prolly makes the vitamins you're using now. Been using for 4 years. All fish oils are molecularly distilled. CLICK

The Web C&S

            Tuesday, May 17, 2016

I knew this guy who opened an origami business… but then it folded.


            I knew this guy ... Posted by Rodger the Real King of France | 5/17/2016 08:09:00 AM | PERMALINK Back Link (8) | Send This Post | HOME


"The MSM Rule of Inverse Electoral Correlation:
The closer the presidential race gets, the louder the MSM declares that it’s over. And all this comes even as Clinton has had a terrible week—arguably her worst week ever, as the billowing smoke of financial scandal clouds herself and her family."

He couldn't get the loan he needed because his papers weren't in order.
I was told that a manila folder is a Philippine contortionist.

L/Cpl First Class Slack
Lots of people tell me I'm self-centered and egotistical. But enough about them.

Rather than just talk about me, let's talk about you. What do you think of me?

I've been told that I'm condescending. That means that I talk down to people.

If there's anyone more self-absorbed and less-concerned about his surroundings than I am, I certainly haven't noticed.

And anyone who thinks I'm confrontational should come and say that to my face.

Caballero Andante
I always thought "Manila folder" was another name for a balisong.
Since he was the single owner, I think it means, he folded.
The Dallas Cowboys have been bought by a Philippines Business Conglomerate - they are changing the name to the Manila Folders.
I guess the Cowboys stole the name from the Japanese who had it since 1945.
His origami business folded, because it didn't have sales increases.
Post a Comment

This page is powered by


Some of the blogs I like
Grouchy Old Cripple
Brian The Movie Guy
Hot Air
Parkway Rest Stop
Jawa Report
The O Club
American Digest
Watts Up With That
Moon Battery
Free Republic.com
Doug Ross
Best of the Web
Chicago Boyz
Aggravated DocSurg
American Thinker
House of Eratosthenes
Mychal Massie
View From The Porch
Mostly Cajun
Interested Participant

Defining Articles

Site Meter

Boycott the New York Times -- Read the Real News at Larwyn's Linx

Amazon.com Widgets