Friday, May 06, 2016

So these women were having lunch ...

One afternoon, a married lady was having lunch with two of her unmarried friends.  One friend was engaged and the other was the mistress of a wealthy man.  The lady had just celebrated her twentieth wedding anniversary.

As it always does, the conversation finally made it around to their stale love lives, and they decided to try out a revitalization experiment.  Each one would greet their man wearing only a black bra, stiletto heels, and a mask over their eyes. They then agreed to meet a few days later to compare results.

Here's how it all went.

The Engaged Friend

When my fiancé opened the door, he found me in a black leather bustier, tall stilettos, and a mask.  He saw me and said, 'you are the woman of my dreams.  I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The Mistress

The other night I surprised my lover at his office wearing a raincoat, and under it were only the black bra, heels, and the mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

The Married Lady

When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said...

"What's for dinner, Zorro?"
Tommy "MANN" Act
 

2 comments:

Leonard Jones said...

What's the difference between an English
woman, a French woman and an American woman
in bed?

The English woman: "Gol blimy, the queen
never ad it so good!"

The French woman: "Mon Ami, you are so
wonderful."

Both of the above with crappy accents.

The American woman: "The ceiling needs
repainting."



JLW III said...

"their man?" That grates on my ears. What are they, Mormons?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.