Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Here Comes the What?




Hillary: After Trump's DARK Campaign,

HERE COMES THE SUN!





Hillary: The vetting process was very difficult for me because, uh, the uh, finalists had to turn over uh, every password for every social media account for every uh, member of their families.

Tim Kaine was the only one who didn’t. That’s why I chose him as my running mate.

Kaine will help me be even more Able to drill the American people further into the ground so I can sell off the rest of our uranium sources to Putin, not to mention our deals all over the world with other elitists like me. If he doesn’t, he knows there are consequences! Currently, he is all in with the TPP and hordes of illegal, unvetted immigrants! We both like using vulnerable people as pawns.

[The People's Blog cont.]
Just too-too precious!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Hillary: The vetting process was very difficult for me because, uh, the uh, finalists had to turn over uh, every password for every social media account for every uh, member of their families."

You can bet your bippy those passwords are all in the hands of the Chinese now...

DougM said...

Ain't that kind'a, you know… racist?

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.