Friday, December 30, 2016

Soros in Uniform


 









Ron in Ohio writes ...


  • "A lie told once remains a lie but a lie told a thousand times becomes the truth." - Joseph Goebbels
  • "A lie told often enough, becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin


Now we have George Soros, billionaire, avowed Commie, former NAZI collaborator,  broadcasting to the world:

"Democracy is now in crisis"

Can ya' really believe that you are reading this crap? Just to refresh your memory - Here's a picture of a young WWII George Soros, resplendent in his NAZI uniform:


The real joy is Ron's picture of Soros in uniform; something new to me. 

Previously: George Soros Conjures Hitler In Attack On 'Ascendant Populists', Warns "Democracy Is Now In Crisis"

5 comments:

Circa Bellum said...

Badly as I'd love for this to be true, it appears that it ain't. This is supposedly a different guy. Soros was a Nazi collaborator, but I don't think he ever wore a uniform.

Larry Kephart said...

Yeah, as a ratbastard commie friend of mine gleefully pointed out, that is Oskar Groening.

I thanked him for his research and responded if the war had gone on long enough, George would have been wearing a sinister Gestapo suit like the guy in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

Anonymous said...

Ron in Ohio Sez:

Oh boy Rog do I feel like crap! In my haste I did the same thing that I have been railing against, disseminating "Fake News" without first checking it out. I hate Soros so damned much that I did not and should have checked him out first.

That of course does not lessen the fact that this P-O-S has done immense harm to the American political system or his tacit involvement in helping with the confiscation of Jewish property in Hungary when only a teenager.

YouTube @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2U6Rl98PM has an interesting, short video where he shows no remorse and actually says that it was, "the happiest time in my life".

Anyway, I apologize for falling into that "Fake News" pit. I usually fact check better than that. But, I sent that out as a visceral response to the ludicrous statements made by this Commie Bastard. For that, I will not apologize.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I new it was fake the hole time

Chris in NC said...

Ron in Ohio: It's ok! You're covered under the MSM "Rather" standard. It's fake but accurate so it's all good! :)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.