Sunday, January 15, 2017


The Obamissariat                                      

FUNDAMENTAL TRANSFORMATION
OBAMA'S LAST LIES?
Exclusive: Stu Tarlowe explains frenzied
activity of his fraud detector during prez's speech


Excerpt: So, when Obama mentioned, several times, his love for America or for the Constitution, or for "the rule of law", or when he spoke so glowingly of the concept of citizenship, it definitely made the red light flash and the warning buzzer sound in my brain's Horsesh** Detector, even if it didn't peg the needle firmly into the red zone the way his treacherously fallacious claim about Iran had.


Stu Tarlowe is a native New Yorker living in the Heart of America. His pantheon of heroes and role models includes Barry Farber, Jean Shepherd, Long John Nebel, Aristide Bruant, Col. Jeff Cooper, Rabbi Meir Kahane G. Gordon Liddy, and The Real King of France.  Some of this may not be true.

5 comments:

Skoonj said...

I made it a point NOT to listen to the farewell speech of His Majesty the Queen. I thank Stu Tarlowe for confirming for me that my decision to miss the speech was a good one. I don't have drinking contests while listening to Obama's speeches, but throw-able objects are nearby, and I don't want to have to buy a new TV. I've been hearing about that one concerning Iran, and I'm sure at that point I'd have lost a TV.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I'm glad to see that Stu is going global. Might have to ask him foe an autograph.

Esteve said...

Maybe "Obama's last lies as President." He could have another 20-30 years of lying left in him.

Eskyman said...

Well said, Stu Tarlowe! You must have nerves of steel to listen to that twaddle, and a high tolerance for pain!

I'm just afraid that the headline is misleading- as I very much doubt that Obama/Soetoro (or whatever his actual name is) has finished telling lies.

He should be taking up a new hobby- I'd recommend jumping off cliffs, without any gear, I hear it's quite exciting! Or perhaps sky-diving sans parachute (a lightworker surely doesn't need one of them.)

But sadly he's getting a brownstone mansion in DC, with a tall fence to wall him away from the riffraf (that would be us,) so that he can lecture President Trump and us Deplorable Americans on how badly we're doing everything, and how he would do it much, much differently, and of course better. Sigh.

Can someone please think of an "off" switch for phony-ex-presidents?

Billll said...

Since the name is again available, I suppose he'll call his estate, walled off from reality, Neverland.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.