Tuesday, February 14, 2017

HARK! A BARGE APPROACHES!


 


Della looked down at Clark's sleek head gently stroking his hair.  Her breath began coming in gasps; she closed her eyes enjoying to the full, the deliciousness of that stolen moment.

Clark released the yearning, straining, crimson tit-bits, bringing his lips up against Della's dewy, parted, honey mouth. " ow about it now, baby,  he whispered, "have you still got any doubts?"

"Please stop asking me to marry you! Are you doing all this to lower my sales resistance?"
"Gosh, Della,  .....

(Snip; SOLDIERS ADVANCE by HAROLD BARTON

You're welcome.  My muse has been waked.

3 comments:

OregonGuy said...

Woo-hoo!

Look at what you can find on the internets!

When this gets out, that there's, well gosh, intemperate literature available, this internet thing may become clogged with it!
.

oy vey ole' said...

Hubba hubba!

Rip Tide said...

Always wondered where the old one-handed novels came from. I'll be in my bunk if anyone needs me..........

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.