Monday, April 24, 2017

Bruce Wee





Conservative street artist Sabo created the phony posters timed for Jenner's appearance during Tucker Carlson's Fox News show in Bill O'Reilly's previous time slot.



Appropriate Free Republic Comment

Bruce has his problems. I think that's putting it gently.
I don't wish bad things for him, as he's already chosen what seems to be the worst path for him.

All this hyper activity that seems to include him being some kid of new-age poster boy girl whatever for the new blossoming spectrum of genders, was going to be destructive to him in the long term.

You don't have to hate the guy to think this is the wrong path. Every time I see him I am motivated to wince.

Here this artist has pretty much expressed what many people think. What Jenner is doing can't be good for him. He's doing his best to make his way in the world. If he wants to do that in his private life, hey, different strokes...

It's when he tries to be public and act as if everything is okay, that I being to see cracks in the image.

I'm afraid Jenner is doomed at some point to be involved in a tragic end.

Those who lofted him to take a very public stance on these matters, really had no care for Jenner. He was a means to and end, publicly making the case transgender was the best fit for many people.

I'm not sold on that. I'm not sold on it even for Jenner.

I don't wish him pain in life, but sometimes our choices guarantee us that. I hope I'm wrong about that being the case with Jenner.

I don't like what I see ahead for him.

[4 posted on Free Rebublic 4/23/2017, 8:48:57 PM by DoughtyOne ]

MY COMMENT:

5 comments:

Linda Sue O'Grady said...

Ha! Bruce has appropriated my gender. Where is the outrage!

Anonymous said...

Such people are misfits, plain and simple. They are never going to be happy, and their belief that lopping off parts of their God-given anatomy will somehow make them happy is proof of how screwed-up they are. This is why your prediction will likely prove true and perhaps even inevitable; many, many of such conflicted individuals wind up committing suicide. And that could just be natural selection; it's not nice to fool with Mother Nature.

Ann Hedonia and Sam Paku

Anonymous said...

Ms(?) Jenner: I have never been on a date. This is all new to me.

Me: You will likely never be on a real date. This whole scenario is sad, IMO.

Those who are unhappy in the skin they inhabit should try to get happy as any changes made are all falsehoods. You cannot become what you are not. Adding or removing pieces will not change YOU.

tomw

MAX Redline said...

As Bruce still has a y chromosome, he's still a guy. Biology is what it is.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment earlier but couldnt get here. Tranny problem.
Tim

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.