Tuesday, May 23, 2017

STRESS!





Prozactly!




I've been training for the annual 100 yard walk.  I mean like  I have to  go  to a special gym every other day; and then there's haircuts, lacrosse, and on and on.  So, while there's  a dozen news things each day I want to write about,  along with at least a dozen very good e-mail finds well it's too much.  Plus, I have to fight the urge to drop the Barn Army nukes on California, the states of Maryland, and... Hellevery state except Texas.  I mean come on!  At least 50 people I want hanged by the neck, and that's aside from every elected Democrat.  I'm  fluxed out.  And then my cuzzin Ricky sends me this tale of woe!  

Rodge:

A few days after my friend Flynn (remember him from the Maine party?)  told me his wife  had gone missing while kayaking; he answers  his door to find two Harbor Master officers.

"We're sorry Mr. Flynn, but we have some information about your wife,".

"Tell me! Did you find her?!" he asked.

One officer said, "We have some bad news, some good news, and some really great news"!

Fearing the worst, Flynn said, "Give me the bad news first."

The officer said, "I'm sorry to tell you, sir, but this morning we found your wife's body in the bay."

"Lord sufferin' Jesus!" he exclaimed. What could possibly be the good news?"

The officer continued, "When we pulled her up, she had 12 of the best looking Atlantic Lobster's that you have ever seen clinging to her. Haven't seen lobsters like that since the 60's, and we feel you are entitled to a share of the catch."

Stunned, Mr. Flynn demanded, "If that's the good news, then what's the great news?"

The officer replied, "We're gonna pull her up again tomorrow."


7 comments:

Chris in NC said...

Ok. Now that's funny! :)

Anonymous said...

:D
Tim

clayusmcret said...

That was laugh out loud funny!! No really, I laughed out loud.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

You beasts!

T macWeave said...

I tell the same joke about JFK jr's plane.. usually to appalled silence.

شركة ضي الرحمن said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pdwalker said...

Now that is funny!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.