Saturday, June 03, 2017

I want to say something about liberals but won't




Horry Clap!
  .                       ..





Can we, as adults, grow new neurons? Neuroscientist Sandrine Thuret says that we can, and she offers research and practical advice on how we can help our brains better perform neurogenesis—improving mood, increasing memory formation and preventing the decline associated with aging along the way.

TEDTalks is a daily video podcast of the best talks and performances from the TED Conference, where the world's leading thinkers and doers give the talk of their lives in 18 minutes (or less). Look for talks on Technology, Entertainment and Design -- plus science, business, global issues, the arts and much more.

Not a joke.   It's my  daily bag of  cream puffs with peanut butter and bacon after all!

1 comment:

Esteve said...

Adam Sandler as Snow White? I watched a TED once that told me I had been tying my shoes wrong my whole life. Followed the guy's instructions and turned out he was right.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.