Wednesday, June 21, 2017

TITS FOR TATS





cinema à la carte                                 





The kerfluffle over "the bloody killing of Donald Trump in Shakespearean play" – days after comedian’s ‘beheaded president’  reminded me of a 2006 video I did  in response to Roger Ebert's review of  a leftist film "Death of a President."
 When I finally found it on my YouTube channel, I discovered it was no longer  exportable, have received a bullshit "Thumbs Down"  kill by a Googletarian which puts a fine point on it's recent declaration: "Technology
Google promises YouTube crackdown on online extremism.
"
  We know what that means, don't we boys and girls? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It worked when I typed the title in at YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3HhM4itd0U

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Yes, but you can't embed it. First time ever I've run into that,

Eskyman said...

Gab.ai is going to replace Twitter, as it doesn't engage in censorship like Twitter does; similarly, Infogalactic will replace Wikipedia (and is already much more reliable.)

I sure hope that somebody's working on a YouTube replacement, as it's being rapidly infected with the SJW virus, and soon it won't be watchable.

This censorship has GOT to end!

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I find Wikipedia to be indispensable.. for what I use it for (NO POL BIOS)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.