Saturday, December 01, 2018

Crazy Bastids

      
      
Catharsis   

                 





People who've dated a psycho:
What incident made you aware that you were dating a psycho?

Join the discussion

BECOME A REaDITOR



21 hours ago

When he told me. Had been dating this guy awhile and (I thought) things were going really well. I'll never forget the day because he took me to see Aladdin. We get back to my place and everything's normal. We're conversing and suddenly he gets this weird look in his eyes. He says, 'I can't see you anymore. I'm afraid I might hurt you.'

I'm thinking hurt, like cheat on me, you know - psychologically. I kind of laughed and told him not to worry I was a grown up and whatever happened we could try and work it out.

His voice changed and he looked even worse and said, 'You don't understand. The other day when you wore that MAGA cap?  It knocked me out that you could support that Fk'n Trump M'Fkn
c-sucker! I've been having these dreams where I hurt you. I mean really hurt you.'  If I see you again I'll kill you and your M'fkn family and friends in order to rid the world of your genetics.

Then, he jumped off the couch and ran out the front door. Never saw him again. Never tried to call him cause it really shook me up. I guess I should be glad it stopped there. He just seemed so normal up to that point.

Reply  Share Report Save

1.9k points·18 hours ago
This is honestly just incredibly sad.


This is a true inauthentic  deal. Real one.


2 comments:

bocopro said...

Friend of mine asked me to babysit his girlfriend while he went off to handle a car-trouble emergency with his sister and her kids.

Girl was around 25 or so, very slender, of unidentifiable mixed genetic heritage (my guess, Puerto Rican, Japanese, German, Irish), and SAID she was an AcDu Air Force E-6.

We sat for about 2 hours drinking cuba libras in the NCO club (Navy, SanFran) while she talked about her life -- collapsed lung from scuba diving, broken pelvis and tibia from skydiving, COPD from scarlet fever as a child, floaters in her right eye from blowback in a faulty rifle, and excommunication from the Church for failure to cough up tithes.

My buddy got back just as she was holding forth on her theory about extraterrestrial civilizations (this was in the mid 60s, BTW), and I'd had enough clues, so I used the opportunity to escape back to the barracks.

Next day I told him all that she'd told me, and he did some checking. Found that she had a fake AF I.D., a fake California driver's license, and 2 kids in Hawaii. She'd been administratively discharged from the AF after some sort of incident and a follow-up psych eval.

Fortunately for him, he got PCS orders soon after that and went to sea in the Atlantic fleet.

Anonymous said...

All the examples seem to be women discovering that the man in their life is a psycho. Sure. It's always men. Women are never batshit crazy.

Moo-lin-yan Nabo-li-don

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.