Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Beto: poster boy for the entire DNC






Spare me.

The guy from El Paso who looks more like Butthead from the MTV animated sitcom Beavis and Butthead mounted a Senate campaign against Sen. Ted Cruz and lost with 48.3% of the vote to Cruz’s 50.8%.  The race was close exciting Democrats who have dreamed for years of turning Texas blue.

Joe Hagan, who wrote a fawning piece on O’Rourke for Vanity Fair said, “some people consider O’Rourke politically indistinct, even slippery.”  Apparently, the guy who is slicker than owl shit fancies himself the über candidate.

Again, spare me.

O’Rourke belonged to the oldest group of computer hackers in U.S. history.  The Cult of the Dead Cow was notorious for releasing tools that allowed ordinary people to hack computers running Microsoft Windows.  He stole long distance telephone service so he “wouldn’t run up the phone bill.”

The Cult of the Dead Cow’s website has a disclaimer that remains to this day.  “Warning:  This site may contain explicit descriptions of or advocate one or more of the following:  adultery, murder, morbid violence, bad grammar, deviant sexual conduct in violent contexts or the consumption of alcohol and illegal drugs.”

Beto wrote kiddie snuff fiction on that website.  You read that right.  He fantasized about murdering children by running them over with a car.
"One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles.  This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams." 
"As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two.  I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head." 
None, and I mean none, of this was known during his senate race against Cruz.  A reporter for Reuters, Joseph Menn, knew about this man’s twisted mind back in 2017 and sat on it.

According to Menn, a reporter for Reuters, members of the hacking group were protecting O'Rourke's identity and wouldn't confirm his affiliation unless the reporter promised not to write about it until after the November election. 

In an interview in late 2017, O’Rourke acknowledged that he was a member of the group, on the understanding that the information would not be made public until after his Senate race against Ted Cruz in November 2018,” Reuters wrote Friday in a piece headlined, “Backstory: How Reuters uncovered Beto O'Rourke's teenage hacking days.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.