Thursday, February 09, 2006

Lunchtime Baloney

The Nation's Dual Political Dynasties Are Growing Closer Than Arm's Length

Bush Sr. has always had a political tin ear, of sorts .. but that's not what this is about. When the word ''dynasty'' was last flung about so generously, it was attched the the name Kennedy. It's my sense that we will have had quite enough of both Clinton and Bush gene pools after this go-around. Good. I would support Sen. George Allen, Jr., but that's about it. Limbaugh or Coulter , if God chose to shine his grace on us one more time, but I don't think He will. John Kerry or Howard Dean would be good, because it would certainly result in a civil war, and we could rebuild while I'm still around to help. How about me? I'd be good. Yeah, that's it. Me. Bang-bang.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuck Lanny Davis. He's got the balls to compare an affair 41 might have had to all of the scandals of Clinton's 2 terms? These asshats NEVER stop.
MM

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It's not even ''an affair he might have had.'' The rumor was cahsed exhaustively by every media hound alive, and it just wasn't there. Like most thinks Donk, it was fabricated. Plus, I could have put Lanny Davis in prison had they made me a special pros., and I'm not even a lawyer.

Anonymous said...

I've had a *lot* of friends and associates insist that I run for president.

I gently remind them that I swear to fucking much and I --won't-- can't stop.

:)

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.