Saturday, November 18, 2006

Busy Saturday

Busy Saturday
This is a busy day ..  Maryland plays Boston College at Noon, but even if they lose, they'll still make the title game by beating Wake Forest next week.  How about the Terps winning the 2K Tournament?  I told you.   Sagran has them ranked  #4.  I heard someone call today's Michigan- Ohio State game the "biggest in College football in 70 years."  Poop.  In my lifetime the most ballyhooed football game was the 1966 Michigan State-Notre Dame game which has its own Wikiapedia entry.  Also, I have to do molding.


HFS, MD behind 7-0 with 45 seconds gone.



HFS .. second MD fumble returned for TD in less than 4 minutes. HFS.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

go TERPS...

today's games are impressive...

Yale - Harvard
Iowa - Minn
Ohio - Mich
MD - BC
Etc...

Anonymous said...

Forgot CAL and USC...

Rutgers is all over the NYC - NJ press coverage these days...

TERPS are losing 28 to 6?

Anonymous said...

From Columbus me, so biased. Troy Smith is playing, and he's the real deal. Great arm strength. He'll have earned the Heisman. It's not even halftime yet, score 21-14, but he'll have beaten Michigan 3 times if this pans out.

Go Bucks.

Anonymous said...

Woot, TD Bucks, even as I entered the previous. Not really live bloggin, just first time for me to use a laptop, it's pretty cool. Except, I'm feeling kinda warm in my nethers.
28-14 at the half.

Dr.Hardcrab said...

>>>

I was sorry to see the soccer boys lose! I was really looking forward to seeing them play Virginia in the quarterfinals. Oh, well. At least they will get to be home for Thanksgiving....

>>>

Anonymous said...

It is I have heard several people say a not so great year for college football with a lot of so so teams. I watched Alabama and Auburn play and it was one of the hardest hitting games I have ever seen.If you did not enjoy Mich and Ohio St. then something is wrong with you. It was a great game.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Mich-Ohio State was a better game than I saw (having turned it off after OS went up by 11).

I had no stake in this game, but it was apparent to me that the announcers were very much rooting for the Buckeyes.

Wait, I take that back. UM is a hard core commie institution, while OSU's politica are not that obvious. So I'm glad OSU won.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.