Monday, December 11, 2006

Are you with me?

Let's Fight Back!
People in the liquor store are always asking me, "Hey Rodge, what's happened to you?  We come to your blog for multi-page political analysis, and lately all we're getting is cheap Photo Shopping, stale jokes, and rants that, frankly, are a bit pathological.  WTF?"

Okay, I am tired of being pissed-off, and drunk on my ass by noon.  I can't deal. Like today. 

Incoming House intelligence chief botches easy intel quiz

You know, even insects have an instinct to protect themselves against predators that threaten their little worlds, but us?  The so called top of the food chain?  If we act similarly, and  bite, sting, and kill the mofos who are threatening our very lives, some guys will show up and arrest us.  That's why we need to persuade those guys to be on our side.  Which line of thinking led me to this brainstorm.

We all know that my B-52 is unreliable, and expensive to fly.  Instead of you guys sending me all that money for fuel, and whatnot, I want you to send me more money for this. 

REWARD
Attention Stealth Bomber Pilots


Have you seen enough?  The Barn Brigade is offering a reward to any pilot who will fly his Stealth aircraft to our secret hideout.  We're going to take our country back.  The first pilot to respond will get ($$$ To be determined by the amount of your contributions).  Withing 5 days of your selfless act of patriotism, we will nuke San Francisco and Seattle - snuffing out the enemy leadership.  Then Vermont.  Hooo-Ahhhhhhhhh!

I'm on a roll. Ball's in your court.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Okay, I am tired of being pissed-off, and drunk on my ass by noon."

It's a hard, dirty, thankless job, Roger, but SOMEBODY Has to do it.

Anonymous said...

I have an idea that hath sprung from this post of yours. Hmmmm, just perhaps...instead of a pilot...a scientist who will provide us with an anti-liberal additive we add to the water systems of noted cities???? It will only cause lobotomy effect on the affected and can be dropped from the B-52? Too complicated, too over thought?
Well, so was the fact that Silvestre Reyes has been "tapped to head the Intelligence Committee" by her Pelsillyness.
Have a drink and a Christmas carol in your most comfy chair. Your Christmas stocking will be stuffed by us, never fear. Cheers! Juice

Rodger the Real King of France said...

I was just wondering where you were.

Anonymous said...

Jez been trying to stoke the Christmas fires. :D Juice

Anonymous said...

A drug that causes a lobotomy effect in liberals, Juice? How will you be able to tell if it works or not?
GrinfilledCelt

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Boston.

Anonymous said...

GrinfilledCelt, HA! You are correct sir! lol here, :D Juice

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.