Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A SCHLONG CHRISTMAS

COMING SOON
A Schlong Christmas is being processed by Smart Video, and should be available sometime tonight.  I actually finished  yesterday , but it was a whooping 250 MB/45 minutes long.  The Smart Video max is 100MB, so I had to recut it.  After all the work on version II was done, it was still 130MB, so I pared it down again to 90MB/35 minutes.

 If you sent in your pictures they should be in there, although with the snipping I may have inadvertently dropped some stuff. I used  a  1944 Bing Crosby Christmas radio show for the bones, and filled in from there.  You could not hear this show on network radio, or television  today, thanks to the ACLU's - and their godless democrat sponsors -  intimidation. That just blows my mind.   Play it at work on loud volume, it might soften some liberal hearts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We didn't have a Christmas photo to send due to the loss of our hard drive late summer, but, GOD Bless you Rodger for whatever your Christmas blessings will be to all of us!!! Felize Navidad, Juice

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Juice, you and all the other regulars are in this video, in spirit, and in my heart ... Thanks. I adore all of you.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.