Monday, February 05, 2007

Penn & Teller Redo

On a mission from Him

Penn & Teller debunk Al Gore
The Penn & Teller video debunking the Green movement was deleted by Smart Video without notice or explanation.  But, wait, you have two optons. 
  1. I took the original 4 GB  broadcast and squeezed it down to an E-Mail sized 3.8 Mb.  The video quality of course suffers, but the audio is fne.  You  can download it, or listen HERE.     
  2. Watch the original, pristine version. (Recommended)
  3. The two minute version is HERE
But please do watch it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish someone would take out the f bomb; I'd show it to my kidsso they can hear some other points of view.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

That someone may be me ... I'm going to put it on my list to edit out the language. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Rog- Can you edit out the GD too? You are the best! I love this piece...I wish we could get an after interview with Kate to see if she has changed her status?

Rodger the Real King of France said...

Yes, I'll edit the thing clean!

Anonymous said...

thanks Mr. S...

outstanding...

Rodger the Real King of France said...

DONE

Anonymous said...

Rodger
Good job, however,don't take down the original link. I like the cussing. A lot.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

It's a sorry observation, but I actually think the original swearing version will have more impact on teens than the censored version. It has the feel of anti-establishment, "not mom and dad preaching" tone.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.