Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tongue Buttons

Made me Laff

As is my drift-off-to-sleep custom,  I was listening to a comedy channel on XM last night when this bit made me spit my coffee out.  Since I wasn't drinking coffee, it had to come from my bladder, which really left an aftertaste.


My girlfriend decided to get one of those tongue piercings. "You know what that means, don't you?" she asked.

That your tongue will stick to magnets?
No,it makes that which is pleasurable even more pleasurable.

I don't really think "that" needs any improvement, but if you're really intent on making it better, bring your girlfriend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some thing just don't need improvement.

Anonymous said...

The worst I ever had was wonderful.
Tim

Anonymous said...

...in that regard, it's like pizza...even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.