Sunday, April 22, 2007

Alexyss Tylor Vagina Power

When the Power of "P" trumps the Power of "V"

It ain't good

This is ... I have seen that very sexually candid Sue Johanson do her thing, but this left me limp, metaphorically speaking.  At the end she gave her name - Alexyss Tylor - so I looked it up.  Found my introduction.

“ ... the more we listened to it with friends and coworkers, the more we realized we were listening to possibly the best 10 minute short play ever written. [ Vagina Power: A Ten Minute Play by Alexis Tyler Alexyss Tylor]
”

Now I'm paranoid. This is, language wise, NSFW.  Or, maybe it is.  It's clinical. Whew.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Putting it just as crudely as I can...I've heard of guys being pussy-whipped,but I just didn't know it worked the other way around....Women can be dick-flogged?...Haleluyah!!!

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.