Saturday, April 28, 2007

Illegal Alien Clowns

Something to chew, Baca.

In the Grapevine segment below we learned that "possibly legal " Democrat congressman Joe Baca will try to defund a PBS documentary on WWII, and  made by Ken Burns.  He says it's an outrage that there are no Hispanics in it.  Really, what kind of low life mofo looks at everything through the prism of "what can I complain about?"  Democrats, that's who. 

Ken Burns won't satisfy you Joe, but given your support and encouragement for illegal Hispanic aliens, I've got a submission for you.  Enjoy. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be Joe B4k4?

Anonymous said...

Any wonder they shoot one every now and then?

Anonymous said...

I got your Hispanics, right here. BLAM.

Anonymous said...

'baca', usually transliterated 'baka', is Japanese for 'idiot'.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! Gives me hope, inspiration and a good laugh. Thanks for your contribution. As for the La Raza racist, bite my burrito, you twerpy scuzball!

Anonymous said...

Baca is Messican for cow.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.