Sunday, April 22, 2007

Wimpy Christians

Yup

In passing, I  made this observation last week.

I didn't mind that Tech thought it appropriate to hear from clergy.  We got a Muslim, a Buddhist, a Jew, and a very new age Christian minister who, in a campus that I'll guess is 99.8 Christian, if anything, felt it would be provocative to mention the name Jesus Christ.  At least Tom Cruise was shut out.

Frank Pastore notced it too and has weighed in with Ashamed of the Gospel? Missed Opportunity at Virginia Tech.

3 comments:

MitchM said...

You know, I'm getting more and more used to being persecuted...if it was good enough for Jesus it's good enough for me. Whether it's active attacks against my faith or spineless pastors neglecting their flocks needs, we are being suppressed. I feel there is going to be a cleansing in this country, it's not going to be racial nor strictly religious, but rather a good cleaning out of oppressors and those who would drag this country down. Good morning Rodger & everyone else. God Bless Us All.

Rodger the Real King of France said...

That's not something we really want to get used to. It's way god gave us Sam Colt.

MitchM said...

Morning Rodger, Oh I don't mean rolling over on my back used to it. I just think we have to bide our time and take our lickings until they get too close. Once they back us into a corner I think it will finally get enough peoples attention and we'll stop being "sheople". Just as long as we don't wait too long and get on the trains.

Post a Comment

Just type your name and post as anonymous if you don't have a Blogger profile.